A good idea is very simple yoga stretching—it’s generally not strenuous, but it keeps your muscles active and it might help you be able to do more strenuous things in the future.
Abdominal crunches are easier, safer and more effective than sit-ups. Search for a YouTube video for abdominal crunches for the best form.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?