Abdominal crunches are easier, safer and more effective than sit-ups. Search for a YouTube video for abdominal crunches for the best form.
A good idea is very simple yoga stretching—it’s generally not strenuous, but it keeps your muscles active and it might help you be able to do more strenuous things in the future.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?