Abdominal crunches are easier, safer and more effective than sit-ups. Search for a YouTube video for abdominal crunches for the best form.
A good idea is very simple yoga stretching—it’s generally not strenuous, but it keeps your muscles active and it might help you be able to do more strenuous things in the future.
- Do you ever try stretching in the shower? I love it!
- The stretch help to get alertness in the morning?
- How can you get motivated to stretch?
- What routine is the best for maintaining your daily routine?
- do you prefer to stretch in the morning or night?
- Are there any stretches that seem to wake you up moreso than others?
- what is your favorite stretch?
- How long should I stretch for?
- Should you hold stretch poses, and if so, how long?
- What do you think is the best stretch routine? Would it be focusing on the whole body all time or do you prefer stretching the legs most or the back maybe the neck? Do some points of the body need more attention than the others?