A good idea is very simple yoga stretching—it’s generally not strenuous, but it keeps your muscles active and it might help you be able to do more strenuous things in the future.
- Do you tend to get a yoga mat out for stretching or just do a standing up stretch?
- What is the most satisfying stretch to you, especially after sitting at a desk?
- How long do you typically take to stretch and do you concentrate on any specific area of your body?
- What’s a good stretch for tight hamstrings and hips?
- My question is, does stretching help you to be more flexible?and what if we don’t have time to sterch?, does it affect our health?.
Abdominal crunches are easier, safer and more effective than sit-ups. Search for a YouTube video for abdominal crunches for the best form.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?
- What stretches can you do in bed before getting up in the morning?