Abdominal crunches are easier, safer and more effective than sit-ups. Search for a YouTube video for abdominal crunches for the best form.
A good idea is very simple yoga stretching—it’s generally not strenuous, but it keeps your muscles active and it might help you be able to do more strenuous things in the future.
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?