legs, back and core r the best to stretch in the mornings as u usually end up in some strange positions before u enter deep sleep. this will give those muscles a chance to reset and it helps with flexibility. it may feel sore at forst but after a while u will realise how much good u have done for urself and ur body
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Kindly suggest few stretching exercises to be followed