It depends. Some people are really flexible and can do it all the time. I stretch my legs every day. I recommend to stretch your legs and practice every day.
- Is it better to stretch at night? In the morning? Or both?
- Does anyone have an example of a good moving stretch (like yoga sun salutations) that I could try?
- How do you find ways to step out of your comfort zone?
- Is it better to stretch or use a roller?
- If you also have loose joints – which makes stretching painful and dangerous – what stretches do you use before a run?
Through practice and doing yoga, specifically hip openers, I was able to be able to do a full split after about a month and a half. Practice is key and stretching out those inner leg muscles that need to stretch for the split is important.
Depends on your starting point, general fitness, daily stretching regimen, etc. Real question…why do you want to be able to do a split?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?