Depends on your starting point, general fitness, daily stretching regimen, etc. Real question…why do you want to be able to do a split?
Through practice and doing yoga, specifically hip openers, I was able to be able to do a full split after about a month and a half. Practice is key and stretching out those inner leg muscles that need to stretch for the split is important.
It depends. Some people are really flexible and can do it all the time. I stretch my legs every day. I recommend to stretch your legs and practice every day.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?