It’s only been a few days but I’m more engaged in the process on the functional level (rather than pie in the sky). I also don’t feel like procrastinating. Everything is doable and I appreciate that the app didn’t let me charge ahead into tasks that would set me up for early failure.
Me ha ayudado a ser constante, especialmente al tomar agua y leer para tener un buen sueño. En general no tomo agua y entiendo lo importante que es.
I drink more water, do exercises and strech in the morning, eat more healthy food and less sugar, drink less coffee. I hope it helps me more in the future
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?