It’s only been a few days but I’m more engaged in the process on the functional level (rather than pie in the sky). I also don’t feel like procrastinating. Everything is doable and I appreciate that the app didn’t let me charge ahead into tasks that would set me up for early failure.
- What stretch routine do you do in the morning?
- What are the best stretches for the all body?
- My meals are generally healthy and I always have fruit on-hand for snacks. I am often tempted by chocolate, rice cakes, and other things which are high in sugar. Any tip on how to say no and pick the healthy option?
- When your muscles are sore or need attention what is your preferred way to stretch?
- How much time shall i make each stretching 🙆♀️ position? Is 15 seconds is enough?
I drink more water, do exercises and strech in the morning, eat more healthy food and less sugar, drink less coffee. I hope it helps me more in the future
Me ha ayudado a ser constante, especialmente al tomar agua y leer para tener un buen sueño. En general no tomo agua y entiendo lo importante que es.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?