It’s only been a few days but I’m more engaged in the process on the functional level (rather than pie in the sky). I also don’t feel like procrastinating. Everything is doable and I appreciate that the app didn’t let me charge ahead into tasks that would set me up for early failure.
I drink more water, do exercises and strech in the morning, eat more healthy food and less sugar, drink less coffee. I hope it helps me more in the future
Me ha ayudado a ser constante, especialmente al tomar agua y leer para tener un buen sueño. En general no tomo agua y entiendo lo importante que es.
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?