I do it in the morning with my morning routine after 7 min of excersise. My environment is my bedroom with a narrow 1 meter width and 2 meters length. And though I would like more space to do some stretching moves I really like, I adapt to what I have and work with that. So I chose moves that doesn't require much space for now. Then a life goal is of course to upgrade and get more space. So as long as I know that in some point in the future, I will have a better environment, then I am OK with what I have for now.
I guess there’s never enough time in the day. You just Have t have to set up a time and then do it! Not always easy. Busy days run everything together. I think commitment and determination are the names of the game.
You can strech while sitting at the desk or walking. Sometimes a few second of streching is enough to make you feel better and get energy for your other tasks. You have to build in this short time ritual so later you can improve this ability to build in others. Fingers crossed, you can do it 😉
Daily stretching shouldn’t be laborious, but enjoyable. Make it the first thing you do in the morning, for one minute only. Anyone can make time for that
I’m having trouble with this as well…maybe I need to make sure to stretch first when I wake up and right before sleep.
You can go to the gym or you can do your stretching outside either on the beach or in nature. You can mix it up a little bit.
Start with just 1 minute of stretching, and see if you can do that. Add a minute once you’ve successfully done a week of one minute stretches.
This is direct: there is no wrong environment nor too little time, you can stretch anywhere and even just one minute (on the toilet, waiting for something, with your kids) will build a habit. Progress and frequency are better than Perfection.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?