I guess there’s never enough time in the day. You just Have t have to set up a time and then do it! Not always easy. Busy days run everything together. I think commitment and determination are the names of the game.
Start with just 1 minute of stretching, and see if you can do that. Add a minute once you’ve successfully done a week of one minute stretches.
You can strech while sitting at the desk or walking. Sometimes a few second of streching is enough to make you feel better and get energy for your other tasks. You have to build in this short time ritual so later you can improve this ability to build in others. Fingers crossed, you can do it 😉
You can go to the gym or you can do your stretching outside either on the beach or in nature. You can mix it up a little bit.
I do it in the morning with my morning routine after 7 min of excersise. My environment is my bedroom with a narrow 1 meter width and 2 meters length. And though I would like more space to do some stretching moves I really like, I adapt to what I have and work with that. So I chose moves that doesn't require much space for now. Then a life goal is of course to upgrade and get more space. So as long as I know that in some point in the future, I will have a better environment, then I am OK with what I have for now.
This is direct: there is no wrong environment nor too little time, you can stretch anywhere and even just one minute (on the toilet, waiting for something, with your kids) will build a habit. Progress and frequency are better than Perfection.
I’m having trouble with this as well…maybe I need to make sure to stretch first when I wake up and right before sleep.
Daily stretching shouldn’t be laborious, but enjoyable. Make it the first thing you do in the morning, for one minute only. Anyone can make time for that
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs