I'm not sure but what i do is that i try to go out as much as i can. Since where i live we're not quarantined or anything. Even when i'm really lazy i think of the good things that could happen with my friends. I feel happy with them, even if it's just for a bit, and that's why even tho i can't and i'm way to lazy i try by test to go out as much as i can.
If you want to stretch your body as far as you can, bouncing like a boat on water is good for physical expansion. Holding the stretch, with mindful breath let's u notice the flow of energy within you and how that expands
There is scientific evidence in both directions. Please check inline, which is the best way for you. Disclaimer: This isn't health advise.
I remind myself i don’t care if i give up i’ll start again. i want to be happy with what i see in the mirror and my body just overall feels better when i do.
I train hard tuesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays 3 hours and i try to eat as healthy as i can. I don't think i'm in a bad position. I'm doing well!
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…
- Where do you keep your tension? Mine is in my shoulders, so I like doing shoulder rolls and neck rolls to help remind myself to relax those muscles