I'm not sure but what i do is that i try to go out as much as i can. Since where i live we're not quarantined or anything. Even when i'm really lazy i think of the good things that could happen with my friends. I feel happy with them, even if it's just for a bit, and that's why even tho i can't and i'm way to lazy i try by test to go out as much as i can.
If you want to stretch your body as far as you can, bouncing like a boat on water is good for physical expansion. Holding the stretch, with mindful breath let's u notice the flow of energy within you and how that expands
There is scientific evidence in both directions. Please check inline, which is the best way for you. Disclaimer: This isn't health advise.
I remind myself i don’t care if i give up i’ll start again. i want to be happy with what i see in the mirror and my body just overall feels better when i do.
I train hard tuesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays 3 hours and i try to eat as healthy as i can. I don't think i'm in a bad position. I'm doing well!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?