You can’t skip somebody of the exercises if you want because you have to complete your daily workout/list and finish it, you always want to take your minutes and learners study’s something!!
- How long should stretching take every day?
- Should you push yourself hard?
- My question is, does stretching help you to be more flexible?and what if we don’t have time to sterch?, does it affect our health?.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- When you stretch, do you ever do it alone as a practice in itself, or only as a part of another workout or exercise?
Because you break your routine…what you can do is reorder them to better fit your schedule and/or snooze them as needed & come back to complete them.
Sometimes if I love the workout, I can be addictive. I force myself to rest on certain days, because I believe how important taking a rest and a break is. It helps you clear your mind, relaxed you muscles and recovers your muscles from a hard workout, and if you miss a workout day, don't feel guilty, it's just your muscles that needed rest.
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.