You can’t skip somebody of the exercises if you want because you have to complete your daily workout/list and finish it, you always want to take your minutes and learners study’s something!!
- When is the best time to stretch and how in-depth do you go?
- My shoulders are crazy tight but not well served by the classic stretches. Have any small muscle stretches you love?
- What’s the best way to do it?
- Any suggestions about separating work and personal daily tasks? And do you have any suggestions about how to get things done at work, “leave work at work”, and not be tired when I get home?
- What are your stretch habits?
Because you break your routine…what you can do is reorder them to better fit your schedule and/or snooze them as needed & come back to complete them.
Sometimes if I love the workout, I can be addictive. I force myself to rest on certain days, because I believe how important taking a rest and a break is. It helps you clear your mind, relaxed you muscles and recovers your muscles from a hard workout, and if you miss a workout day, don't feel guilty, it's just your muscles that needed rest.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?