Because you break your routine…what you can do is reorder them to better fit your schedule and/or snooze them as needed & come back to complete them.
Sometimes if I love the workout, I can be addictive. I force myself to rest on certain days, because I believe how important taking a rest and a break is. It helps you clear your mind, relaxed you muscles and recovers your muscles from a hard workout, and if you miss a workout day, don't feel guilty, it's just your muscles that needed rest.
You can’t skip somebody of the exercises if you want because you have to complete your daily workout/list and finish it, you always want to take your minutes and learners study’s something!!
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?