When I wake up, I try my best to stretch before attending online classes. After that, I take a break then do my exercise routine in the afternoon. I do Pamela Reif's exercises which are so good.
I dont really streach that much a day. I only do it when the app reminds me which is for 2 mins. But stretching helps your brain to be more relaxed and 2 and half times more productive.
I really like stretching early in the morning whenever I can. But there’s also something just perfect about stretching once I’ve completed all my work in the evenings and can finally wind down
I stretch twice a day at least. When I wake up and before I go to sleep while unwinding. However during the course of the day when I feel like I need a stretch or feeling like my body is building up some tension then I do a quick stretch too
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?