When I wake up, I try my best to stretch before attending online classes. After that, I take a break then do my exercise routine in the afternoon. I do Pamela Reif's exercises which are so good.
I dont really streach that much a day. I only do it when the app reminds me which is for 2 mins. But stretching helps your brain to be more relaxed and 2 and half times more productive.
I really like stretching early in the morning whenever I can. But there’s also something just perfect about stretching once I’ve completed all my work in the evenings and can finally wind down
I stretch twice a day at least. When I wake up and before I go to sleep while unwinding. However during the course of the day when I feel like I need a stretch or feeling like my body is building up some tension then I do a quick stretch too
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?