I recommend going to YouTube and searching some "how to get your splits" videos. It helped me a lot and I'm able to do splits all because of watching YouTube and following along 🙂
It is really just about doing it. Everyday lie back and lift your leg closer to your head. Then sitting on the floor put one leg straight back behind you. Every day this will get you closer. Repeat daily.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?