Personally, I have physical issues that prevent me from doing exercises on dry land. I do it by stretching and a strong workout in a pool, where I do stretching, exercises and float while meditating. I cannot sink in water and I love the relaxing feel of floating. At times, I actually fall asleep!
After taking my meds with a glass of water, I stay on the bed and I stretch every part of my body, legs, ankles, back, arms, wrists, neck and double chin. It takes about an hour and I enjoy doing it and enjoy the benefit of doing it.
People have noticed the change in me, thinking that I have lost weight. I haven't, but my body is toned.
If focusing on a few areas, I think if you have problems in some area of your body, that would be the area on which to focus. The Fabulous has some great stretching exercises. I am sure that they are good for the normal younger Fabulous member. PLEASE REMEMBER e remeCH UNTIL YOU FEEL THE STRETCH STRETCH UNTIL YOU PAIN……THAT COULD CAUSE MUSCLE OR TENDON DAMAGE. This is a time when "No pain—-> No gain" works
And while you are reading what I write, please remember that I am NOT a trained specialist. I am just an older member of The Fabulous.
But remember don't hurt yourself and be careful
1) It feels very good, so you will be excited to stretch them in the morning.
2) It’s very good to stretch sore muscles to prevent any injuries!
If not, The Make me Fabulous stretch routine is great if you’re still not sure what to do. And if ten minutes is too long, just do the first ones, then slowly start to do more and more! Finally, search the web for an infinite amount of ideas! YouTube is full of stretching videos for any part of your body, and there are tons of quick and easy stretches for beginners!
I hope I could help! 🙂
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.