Personally, I have physical issues that prevent me from doing exercises on dry land. I do it by stretching and a strong workout in a pool, where I do stretching, exercises and float while meditating. I cannot sink in water and I love the relaxing feel of floating. At times, I actually fall asleep!
After taking my meds with a glass of water, I stay on the bed and I stretch every part of my body, legs, ankles, back, arms, wrists, neck and double chin. It takes about an hour and I enjoy doing it and enjoy the benefit of doing it.
People have noticed the change in me, thinking that I have lost weight. I haven't, but my body is toned.
If focusing on a few areas, I think if you have problems in some area of your body, that would be the area on which to focus. The Fabulous has some great stretching exercises. I am sure that they are good for the normal younger Fabulous member. PLEASE REMEMBER e remeCH UNTIL YOU FEEL THE STRETCH STRETCH UNTIL YOU PAIN……THAT COULD CAUSE MUSCLE OR TENDON DAMAGE. This is a time when "No pain—-> No gain" works
And while you are reading what I write, please remember that I am NOT a trained specialist. I am just an older member of The Fabulous.
But remember don't hurt yourself and be careful
1) It feels very good, so you will be excited to stretch them in the morning.
2) It’s very good to stretch sore muscles to prevent any injuries!
If not, The Make me Fabulous stretch routine is great if you’re still not sure what to do. And if ten minutes is too long, just do the first ones, then slowly start to do more and more! Finally, search the web for an infinite amount of ideas! YouTube is full of stretching videos for any part of your body, and there are tons of quick and easy stretches for beginners!
I hope I could help! 🙂
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?
- Kindly suggest few stretching exercises to be followed