Personally, I have physical issues that prevent me from doing exercises on dry land. I do it by stretching and a strong workout in a pool, where I do stretching, exercises and float while meditating. I cannot sink in water and I love the relaxing feel of floating. At times, I actually fall asleep!
After taking my meds with a glass of water, I stay on the bed and I stretch every part of my body, legs, ankles, back, arms, wrists, neck and double chin. It takes about an hour and I enjoy doing it and enjoy the benefit of doing it.
People have noticed the change in me, thinking that I have lost weight. I haven't, but my body is toned.
If focusing on a few areas, I think if you have problems in some area of your body, that would be the area on which to focus. The Fabulous has some great stretching exercises. I am sure that they are good for the normal younger Fabulous member. PLEASE REMEMBER e remeCH UNTIL YOU FEEL THE STRETCH STRETCH UNTIL YOU PAIN……THAT COULD CAUSE MUSCLE OR TENDON DAMAGE. This is a time when "No pain—-> No gain" works
And while you are reading what I write, please remember that I am NOT a trained specialist. I am just an older member of The Fabulous.
But remember don't hurt yourself and be careful
1) It feels very good, so you will be excited to stretch them in the morning.
2) It’s very good to stretch sore muscles to prevent any injuries!
If not, The Make me Fabulous stretch routine is great if you’re still not sure what to do. And if ten minutes is too long, just do the first ones, then slowly start to do more and more! Finally, search the web for an infinite amount of ideas! YouTube is full of stretching videos for any part of your body, and there are tons of quick and easy stretches for beginners!
I hope I could help! 🙂
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?