- Is stretching safe for beginners?
- What has Fabulous helped you achieve?
- I’d like to learn longer stretches for my back.
- Do you know any stretches you can do sitting or lying down to help wake you up?
- How do you maintain your habit over the weeekend or when travelling away from home? I do yoga in the morning for stretch and exercise and I always struggle to do it over the weekends or when I’m not at home.
Personally, I have physical issues that prevent me from doing exercises on dry land. I do it by stretching and a strong workout in a pool, where I do stretching, exercises and float while meditating. I cannot sink in water and I love the relaxing feel of floating. At times, I actually fall asleep!
After taking my meds with a glass of water, I stay on the bed and I stretch every part of my body, legs, ankles, back, arms, wrists, neck and double chin. It takes about an hour and I enjoy doing it and enjoy the benefit of doing it.
People have noticed the change in me, thinking that I have lost weight. I haven't, but my body is toned.
If focusing on a few areas, I think if you have problems in some area of your body, that would be the area on which to focus. The Fabulous has some great stretching exercises. I am sure that they are good for the normal younger Fabulous member. PLEASE REMEMBER e remeCH UNTIL YOU FEEL THE STRETCH STRETCH UNTIL YOU PAIN……THAT COULD CAUSE MUSCLE OR TENDON DAMAGE. This is a time when "No pain—-> No gain" works
And while you are reading what I write, please remember that I am NOT a trained specialist. I am just an older member of The Fabulous.
But remember don't hurt yourself and be careful
1) It feels very good, so you will be excited to stretch them in the morning.
2) It’s very good to stretch sore muscles to prevent any injuries!
If not, The Make me Fabulous stretch routine is great if you’re still not sure what to do. And if ten minutes is too long, just do the first ones, then slowly start to do more and more! Finally, search the web for an infinite amount of ideas! YouTube is full of stretching videos for any part of your body, and there are tons of quick and easy stretches for beginners!
I hope I could help! 🙂
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?