I love to do a body stretch. I was a student who sits more than standing, and I still am. So, when it's time for a break, I usually stretch up my body so that, you know, I don't feel really tired. Well, on class, I also do a lot of body-stretching, so yeah.
I love throwing my arms into the sky and arching my head back so I’m facing the sun. I may have heard this is called a sun salutation—I can see why. I like the warmth or breeze on my face and the decompression I feel in my back and sides.
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…