I love to do a body stretch. I was a student who sits more than standing, and I still am. So, when it's time for a break, I usually stretch up my body so that, you know, I don't feel really tired. Well, on class, I also do a lot of body-stretching, so yeah.
I love throwing my arms into the sky and arching my head back so I’m facing the sun. I may have heard this is called a sun salutation—I can see why. I like the warmth or breeze on my face and the decompression I feel in my back and sides.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?