I love to do a body stretch. I was a student who sits more than standing, and I still am. So, when it's time for a break, I usually stretch up my body so that, you know, I don't feel really tired. Well, on class, I also do a lot of body-stretching, so yeah.
I love throwing my arms into the sky and arching my head back so I’m facing the sun. I may have heard this is called a sun salutation—I can see why. I like the warmth or breeze on my face and the decompression I feel in my back and sides.
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?