- Is stretching for long periods of time a bad thing?
- Good habbits/things to do to loosen your hamstrings and hips?
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
- Do you try to hold exact, proper form for as long as you can (if that means less than thirty seconds) or something more “doable” for you for a full thirty second interval when doing yoga poses or specific stretches?
- What is the healthiest way to brush your teeth?
Drinking a whole glass of water immediately to starting a playlist, cold shower for 3 seconds (shower cap!) and then 20 min meditation. Then go back to routine. I’m always tired in bed but I do always notice that it goes away!!
-drink water right away
-use more than 1 alarm and the phone must be on the other side of the room
But maybe, above all, some good coffee ☕☕☕☕😊😊😊😊
But to answer your question, being a non-morning person who is obligated to rise by 515am I often show gratitude for whatever rest I have gotten and say/think I will be fine- step 1.
Then I try to sleep with my robe on the bed so I can slide that on before I even get up.
Another step includes putting peppermint, pine tree, or eucalyptus oil in the shower… a few drops in the corner or more if I am dragging a little.
Finally, and this is the big part for me, I play a quick game on my phone or watch a youtube video before I hop in the shower.
Try to make sure you aren’t distracted in your sleep from any flashing lights from your phone or any unnecessary noises. Use ear plugs or an eye cover if needed.
It can help to have 2 cups of something hydrating before bed ( water or herbal tea).
The most effective way to wake up without feeling stuck in bed is to train yourself to spring up right away. When you hear your alarm, don’t hit snooze! You should have a max of 2 alarms. Don’t lie in bed. The second you hear the alarm, sit up in bed and grab your glass of water and then stand up (because I know fabulous has that on your morning routine haha).
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?