- Does any one stretch for pain relief? Does it work?
- How do I prevent a knot in my shoulder blades with stretching?
- How many times a day do you like to stretch?
- I do my usual stretching routine before working out, which is at 8 p.m. When I do it with my morning ritual at 6 a.m. I have a much smaller range of motion and am much more sore. Is there any way to counter this?
- Anyone trying to learn to do the splits?
Drinking a whole glass of water immediately to starting a playlist, cold shower for 3 seconds (shower cap!) and then 20 min meditation. Then go back to routine. I’m always tired in bed but I do always notice that it goes away!!
-drink water right away
-use more than 1 alarm and the phone must be on the other side of the room
But maybe, above all, some good coffee ☕☕☕☕😊😊😊😊
But to answer your question, being a non-morning person who is obligated to rise by 515am I often show gratitude for whatever rest I have gotten and say/think I will be fine- step 1.
Then I try to sleep with my robe on the bed so I can slide that on before I even get up.
Another step includes putting peppermint, pine tree, or eucalyptus oil in the shower… a few drops in the corner or more if I am dragging a little.
Finally, and this is the big part for me, I play a quick game on my phone or watch a youtube video before I hop in the shower.
Try to make sure you aren’t distracted in your sleep from any flashing lights from your phone or any unnecessary noises. Use ear plugs or an eye cover if needed.
It can help to have 2 cups of something hydrating before bed ( water or herbal tea).
The most effective way to wake up without feeling stuck in bed is to train yourself to spring up right away. When you hear your alarm, don’t hit snooze! You should have a max of 2 alarms. Don’t lie in bed. The second you hear the alarm, sit up in bed and grab your glass of water and then stand up (because I know fabulous has that on your morning routine haha).
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?