I like stretches that’s relieve back pain because I struggle with that. I lay on the floor on my back and twist my legs to the side so it stretches out my back.
- Best stretches for a bad back?
- How do you get in the mood to stretch
- The best morning routine stretch?
- What do I do before stretch training? After? How often should I do stretch exercises if I want to do splits? How long do I have to sit in the split if I train 3 days in a row with 1 day to rest?
- My shoulders are crazy tight but not well served by the classic stretches. Have any small muscle stretches you love?
I like to do front and side split. It’s also good to stretch the hamstrings with downward dog. You can stretch the back of your feet being adopting the same pose as runners on the starting block.
The one I like the most is heel touch because it works my hamstrings the most and I've always wanted to touc my toes so working directly towards that feels good.
calf stretches which is basically when you press your hands and weight against the wall. you push your leg (whatever leg you want to stretch) and push your heel on the ground. it’s basically a lunge while pushing against a wall. good luck 🙂
I love to do a bit of yoga to stretch out as it’s also typically a core strengthening workout as well. I enjoy doing the windmill stretch as it seems to stretch out my hips and sides which is where I’m the tightest.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?