calf stretches which is basically when you press your hands and weight against the wall. you push your leg (whatever leg you want to stretch) and push your heel on the ground. it’s basically a lunge while pushing against a wall. good luck 🙂
The one I like the most is heel touch because it works my hamstrings the most and I've always wanted to touc my toes so working directly towards that feels good.
I like stretches that’s relieve back pain because I struggle with that. I lay on the floor on my back and twist my legs to the side so it stretches out my back.
I like to do front and side split. It’s also good to stretch the hamstrings with downward dog. You can stretch the back of your feet being adopting the same pose as runners on the starting block.
I love to do a bit of yoga to stretch out as it’s also typically a core strengthening workout as well. I enjoy doing the windmill stretch as it seems to stretch out my hips and sides which is where I’m the tightest.
- What’s the most important part of the body to stretch every morning?
- How long do I have to stretch after a workout?
- Which stretches are the best to relieve shoulder and back pain?
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁