Stand straight and bend your upper body down to fold body in half to stretch hamstrings. Or try triangle pose in yoga. Or lie down and lift leg up to stretch.
Usually touching your toes stretches the muscles in ur thigh. U can do this standing or sitting. Just reach as far down as u can and the muscles in ur thighs will stretch.
What you can do is if you’re in bed, have both legs straight and gently reach your arms towards your feet. Don’t stretch more than you can comfortably do
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?