Stand straight and bend your upper body down to fold body in half to stretch hamstrings. Or try triangle pose in yoga. Or lie down and lift leg up to stretch.
- What is the most satisfying stretch to you, especially after sitting at a desk?
- Do you have a designated area in your home/routine for stretching?
- Do you think it is good to add variation to stretching habits or should they stay similar every day?
- What time of day do you stretch and why?
- How long a day and at what time of the day is it recommended to stretch?
Usually touching your toes stretches the muscles in ur thigh. U can do this standing or sitting. Just reach as far down as u can and the muscles in ur thighs will stretch.
What you can do is if you’re in bed, have both legs straight and gently reach your arms towards your feet. Don’t stretch more than you can comfortably do
- Anybody have a fibro stretch routine ?
- Will it be more enjoyable if you do stretch habit with someone?
- How many times a day do you intentionally stretch?
- How do you do your stretches at work?
- Best way to stretch my lower back?
- Where do you focus your stretching and do you use specific exercises?
- What order do you stretch in? Which body parts do you work with first and/or most?
- What is a good upper back/neck stretch?
- I have severe back pain. I can barely sit with my legs straight, much less lean towards my toes. How can I gently stretch my hamstrings?
- Whats your best stretch pose and how long do you hold it for?