Stand straight and bend your upper body down to fold body in half to stretch hamstrings. Or try triangle pose in yoga. Or lie down and lift leg up to stretch.
Usually touching your toes stretches the muscles in ur thigh. U can do this standing or sitting. Just reach as far down as u can and the muscles in ur thighs will stretch.
What you can do is if you’re in bed, have both legs straight and gently reach your arms towards your feet. Don’t stretch more than you can comfortably do
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?