Stand straight and bend your upper body down to fold body in half to stretch hamstrings. Or try triangle pose in yoga. Or lie down and lift leg up to stretch.
Usually touching your toes stretches the muscles in ur thigh. U can do this standing or sitting. Just reach as far down as u can and the muscles in ur thighs will stretch.
What you can do is if you’re in bed, have both legs straight and gently reach your arms towards your feet. Don’t stretch more than you can comfortably do
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?