The key here is building enough core strength to keep your spine upright while squatting. Think of your belly button pulling back to your spine, and the crown of your head reaching up to the ceiling. This upward imagery and alignment will help you get down into this low position with control.
Also, use props under your seat to gradually make your way closer to the floor each week.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?