The key here is building enough core strength to keep your spine upright while squatting. Think of your belly button pulling back to your spine, and the crown of your head reaching up to the ceiling. This upward imagery and alignment will help you get down into this low position with control.
Also, use props under your seat to gradually make your way closer to the floor each week.
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.