The key here is building enough core strength to keep your spine upright while squatting. Think of your belly button pulling back to your spine, and the crown of your head reaching up to the ceiling. This upward imagery and alignment will help you get down into this low position with control.
Also, use props under your seat to gradually make your way closer to the floor each week.
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?