For me, yes. I think it's due to my old habit, I am a really lazy person. As soon as I wake up I just scrolling through the social media. But now I have to spare at least a minute to drink water and that's really a change in myself cause I used to dehydrate myself. #sorryformybadenglish
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?