I would generally consider it a stretch unless it noticeably uses certain muscles. If your muscles are “working”. Like a plank, I would count as a workout but a downward dog I would count as a stretch.
I see it as stretching. Although certain types of yoga can incorporate strength and can be more intense. When I think of exercise, I think of more strenuous activity.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?