I would generally consider it a stretch unless it noticeably uses certain muscles. If your muscles are “working”. Like a plank, I would count as a workout but a downward dog I would count as a stretch.
I see it as stretching. Although certain types of yoga can incorporate strength and can be more intense. When I think of exercise, I think of more strenuous activity.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?