If you have a cold make sure to drink plenty of fluids, mainly water. Drink as much water throughout the day as you can to flush out your system. Also get lots of rest and Vitamin C. Eat good clean foods only, no junk or sugars. Hot soup or broth is good for your body when you have a cold.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?