I have the same problem. There's some great yoga videos specifically for stretching the neck and shoulders. Doing those regularly really helps.
I’m much the same at work and I got a sit stand desktop, which are reasonably priced and I stand up once every half hour throughout the day. I also do stretches at my desk once an hour, I just got those stretches on line. Three times a day I do stretches that my physio gave me but you can look in line for stretches to do that are specific to your needs e.g. if you have back problems or neck issues etc.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?