I have the same problem. There's some great yoga videos specifically for stretching the neck and shoulders. Doing those regularly really helps.
I’m much the same at work and I got a sit stand desktop, which are reasonably priced and I stand up once every half hour throughout the day. I also do stretches at my desk once an hour, I just got those stretches on line. Three times a day I do stretches that my physio gave me but you can look in line for stretches to do that are specific to your needs e.g. if you have back problems or neck issues etc.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?