I have the same problem. There's some great yoga videos specifically for stretching the neck and shoulders. Doing those regularly really helps.
I’m much the same at work and I got a sit stand desktop, which are reasonably priced and I stand up once every half hour throughout the day. I also do stretches at my desk once an hour, I just got those stretches on line. Three times a day I do stretches that my physio gave me but you can look in line for stretches to do that are specific to your needs e.g. if you have back problems or neck issues etc.
- How can I know if I’m doing something wrong?
- Are dynamic stretches or static stretches better in the morning?
- Has stretching made a visible and feel able difference?
- Do you need to be warm before you stretch ?
- yes.why only one minute stretch is enough ?
- What are the most effective stretches you’ve found to get blood flowing and feel energized?
- Is sticking with the same routine OK?
- Where do you do your morning stretch? Do you take time out, or just do it while brushing your teeth or waiting for the coffee pot?
- what time(s) of the day is it best to stretch, and for how long?
- Do you ever find the stretches hard, what do you do if they are too hard?