I have the same problem. There's some great yoga videos specifically for stretching the neck and shoulders. Doing those regularly really helps.
I’m much the same at work and I got a sit stand desktop, which are reasonably priced and I stand up once every half hour throughout the day. I also do stretches at my desk once an hour, I just got those stretches on line. Three times a day I do stretches that my physio gave me but you can look in line for stretches to do that are specific to your needs e.g. if you have back problems or neck issues etc.
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?
- Kindly suggest few stretching exercises to be followed