I’m much the same at work and I got a sit stand desktop, which are reasonably priced and I stand up once every half hour throughout the day. I also do stretches at my desk once an hour, I just got those stretches on line. Three times a day I do stretches that my physio gave me but you can look in line for stretches to do that are specific to your needs e.g. if you have back problems or neck issues etc.
I have the same problem. There's some great yoga videos specifically for stretching the neck and shoulders. Doing those regularly really helps.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?