Hi good morning to you,yes I think so to.You have alot going on at one time.One thing at a time.Trying to balance life and exercise by itself is hard,you need to make a list.Most important-to least important.Hope this helps.
Hi,good morning to you.On YouTube I workout with Hana Milly.She is an instructor and I find a great one.Check her out and try her workouts.Come back and let me know what you think.Hope this helps.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?