And after some days u don't need it because you will get the habit.
And take atleast 6hrs sleep.
Sleep early wake up early.
Maybe you don't have to get moving????
If you have a work place to go to on time and someone is expecting you to be there, you cant do that…
For me going to bed early enough, putting my phone in a different room from my bedroom and then setting a phone alarm when I want to get up is how I get up.
At the end of the day do whatever it takes to make yourself feel good, comfortable, soothed, relaxed, and happy.
Drinking a lot of water helps in relaxing the body to get to the sleeping mood
Say I will get up and I trust my body to do that
And when he didn't don't be angry with him just continue trying
Choose a certain gaol to wake up to
Choose something you enjoy early morning and focus on it all day long
Keeping my alarm in a place that requires me to get out of bed to turn it off.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?