And after some days u don't need it because you will get the habit.
And take atleast 6hrs sleep.
Sleep early wake up early.
Maybe you don't have to get moving????
If you have a work place to go to on time and someone is expecting you to be there, you cant do that…
For me going to bed early enough, putting my phone in a different room from my bedroom and then setting a phone alarm when I want to get up is how I get up.
At the end of the day do whatever it takes to make yourself feel good, comfortable, soothed, relaxed, and happy.
Drinking a lot of water helps in relaxing the body to get to the sleeping mood
Say I will get up and I trust my body to do that
And when he didn't don't be angry with him just continue trying
Choose a certain gaol to wake up to
Choose something you enjoy early morning and focus on it all day long
Keeping my alarm in a place that requires me to get out of bed to turn it off.
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?