Reach up high with both of your arms, feel your back stretch. Reach up a little buggy on your right and then your left. Now take a deep breath and slowly bend/fold forward while you breathe out. Slide your hands down your legs as you bend forward. When you are fully bent over you can wrap them around the back of your legs. Let your body hang and breathe slowly as you feel the stretch and relaxation. Then very slowly bend back up again. When you are straight up reach your hands over your head once more and stretch upwards one more time. Take a deep breath, slowly release and you are done.
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…