Reach up high with both of your arms, feel your back stretch. Reach up a little buggy on your right and then your left. Now take a deep breath and slowly bend/fold forward while you breathe out. Slide your hands down your legs as you bend forward. When you are fully bent over you can wrap them around the back of your legs. Let your body hang and breathe slowly as you feel the stretch and relaxation. Then very slowly bend back up again. When you are straight up reach your hands over your head once more and stretch upwards one more time. Take a deep breath, slowly release and you are done.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?