My physical therapist gave me a home exercise routine to do for my neck and back conditions. If you have back problems, it would be better to get direction from a professional.
- how do you work on back flexibility? how long did it take you to get a back bend if you have one?
- My shoulders are crazy tight but not well served by the classic stretches. Have any small muscle stretches you love?
- What kind of stretches do you do in the morning?
- Do you try to hold exact, proper form for as long as you can (if that means less than thirty seconds) or something more “doable” for you for a full thirty second interval when doing yoga poses or specific stretches?
- What kind of stretching do they do?
Experiment with any stretch. Only move into a position that you feel a really slight stretch. Then hold in that position for 30 seconds. You shouldn't feel any pain, only a slight stretch.
I would try laying down on your back and stretching from there. Use small movements in your limbs to see how much you're able to do. Maybe lifting one leg at a time upward and then try slight hip lifts and rotation. Then bring each arm across your chest to stretch those as well. Proceed with caution though and consult with your doc for further advice!
I do not have back pain, so I can't answer this with certainty, but I would think that any leg stretches on the ground or floor shouldn't hurt too much.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?