My physical therapist gave me a home exercise routine to do for my neck and back conditions. If you have back problems, it would be better to get direction from a professional.
- What’s the best way to do it?
- I need more stretching exercises!
- What best helps you to continue on with your routine?
- How do you remember to keep stretching? I stretch in the morning but get so busy I forget to do it later, so how should I do it?? Thanks in advance ❤️
- What kind of stretch routine do you find most beneficial?
Experiment with any stretch. Only move into a position that you feel a really slight stretch. Then hold in that position for 30 seconds. You shouldn't feel any pain, only a slight stretch.
I would try laying down on your back and stretching from there. Use small movements in your limbs to see how much you're able to do. Maybe lifting one leg at a time upward and then try slight hip lifts and rotation. Then bring each arm across your chest to stretch those as well. Proceed with caution though and consult with your doc for further advice!
I do not have back pain, so I can't answer this with certainty, but I would think that any leg stretches on the ground or floor shouldn't hurt too much.
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?