Stretching is good anytime of day, whether your muscles are sore or not. You stretch whenever you feel tense, whenever you feel the pain after a workout, but I prefer a period of stretching just immediately after my workout. In fact, my workout timer doesn’t end until I’ve given all the worked muscles a good and proper stretching. I usually find much less muscle pain between workouts when I focus on this every time.
I prefer to use a heat pack of get a proper massage. Stretching on its own doesn't seem to be enough to loosen my tight muscles unless I do it regularly after a massage. Maybe a combination of heat and stretching could do the trick
I have a love/hate relationship with my foam roller. They are super cheap but one of the most effective things I’ve found to truly help sore muscles
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?