Raise your arms above your head to a door frame and slowly exhale as you bend your back, open up your chest, let your head fall back and look at the wall behind you and gentle fold backwards as far as you can, still keeping your hands on the top of the door frame – enjoy 😘
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?