I do blogilates vids – she is extremely understanding and her stretch vids are really good – she also has a 30 stretch challenge on Instagram and I’m doing it atm too:) enjoy!
I use the keep yoga app for extra options, it's free and the idea is that the more you stick to it the more yoga routines you unlock. It's being good to me so far, ymmv
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?