I do blogilates vids – she is extremely understanding and her stretch vids are really good – she also has a 30 stretch challenge on Instagram and I’m doing it atm too:) enjoy!
I use the keep yoga app for extra options, it's free and the idea is that the more you stick to it the more yoga routines you unlock. It's being good to me so far, ymmv
- Do you ever try stretching in the shower? I love it!
- The stretch help to get alertness in the morning?
- How can you get motivated to stretch?
- What routine is the best for maintaining your daily routine?
- do you prefer to stretch in the morning or night?
- Are there any stretches that seem to wake you up moreso than others?
- what is your favorite stretch?
- How long should I stretch for?
- Should you hold stretch poses, and if so, how long?
- What do you think is the best stretch routine? Would it be focusing on the whole body all time or do you prefer stretching the legs most or the back maybe the neck? Do some points of the body need more attention than the others?