I use the keep yoga app for extra options, it's free and the idea is that the more you stick to it the more yoga routines you unlock. It's being good to me so far, ymmv
- How they can work without interrupt give me clue please
- How do you determine what is most and least important when faced with competing priorities?
- How do you motivate yourself to study?
- In Fabulous it says that flossing can save your life, how is that? Are there really brands of floss containing toxic materials? What are the toxins?
- Do you use guided meditations or prefer practicing on your own?
I do blogilates vids – she is extremely understanding and her stretch vids are really good – she also has a 30 stretch challenge on Instagram and I’m doing it atm too:) enjoy!
- What kind of stretching do they do?
- What are your favorite stretches?
- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- I would like to know if there is any recommendation about which exercises are the most efficient ones?
- Do you have a designated area in your home/routine for stretching?
- Do you feel it’s okay to break any habits up throughout the day? Such as stretching and exercising
- What stretches can help with stiffness of the lower back?
- What types of stretches would you recommend to someone with lumbar scoliosis?
- Any stretching video recommendations I could follow?
- Is it necessary to switch up stretching routines?