I do blogilates vids – she is extremely understanding and her stretch vids are really good – she also has a 30 stretch challenge on Instagram and I’m doing it atm too:) enjoy!
I use the keep yoga app for extra options, it's free and the idea is that the more you stick to it the more yoga routines you unlock. It's being good to me so far, ymmv
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?