good morning is always best for everything, once you've done that you have the rest of the day ahead of you than most people have not even woken up yet. It's the most empowering time to have completed anything.
anytime! whenever you have time to stretch it’s the best time! however, i like to stretch right after i get up to start my day.
Probably in the afternoon so then you can loosen from the morning at the end of the afternoon is best but do it at day afternoon and night to see what is right for you but I recommend the afternoon. 💖
On the morning sounds great for me. I'm starting my day with a rigid body. By activating all my body muscles I feel more energetic and flexible after and go on for my day with a better feeling. Activate your wonderful machinery for a good start!
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.