anytime! whenever you have time to stretch it’s the best time! however, i like to stretch right after i get up to start my day.
- What stretches can help with stiffness of the lower back?
- How do you stretch in the mornings?
- If your lower back is sore, what stretch exercise do you still keep doing?
- What’s a quick stretch routine (less than 10 minutes)?
- Do you find it more beneficial to stretch before bedtime or in the morning or are both great times to stretch? And why?
good morning is always best for everything, once you've done that you have the rest of the day ahead of you than most people have not even woken up yet. It's the most empowering time to have completed anything.
Probably in the afternoon so then you can loosen from the morning at the end of the afternoon is best but do it at day afternoon and night to see what is right for you but I recommend the afternoon. 💖
On the morning sounds great for me. I'm starting my day with a rigid body. By activating all my body muscles I feel more energetic and flexible after and go on for my day with a better feeling. Activate your wonderful machinery for a good start!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?