good morning is always best for everything, once you've done that you have the rest of the day ahead of you than most people have not even woken up yet. It's the most empowering time to have completed anything.
anytime! whenever you have time to stretch it’s the best time! however, i like to stretch right after i get up to start my day.
Probably in the afternoon so then you can loosen from the morning at the end of the afternoon is best but do it at day afternoon and night to see what is right for you but I recommend the afternoon. 💖
On the morning sounds great for me. I'm starting my day with a rigid body. By activating all my body muscles I feel more energetic and flexible after and go on for my day with a better feeling. Activate your wonderful machinery for a good start!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?