I like to put my chin into my chest and reach for my ankles or toes. I feel that stretch all the way from my neck and through my back
Sit up straight on your left hand and and use your right on your head to stretch your neck to the right. Then repeat on the other side
Relaxed, long stretches will definitely work better than aggressive and short ones. Take your time and focus on your muscles.
In a seated position I sit on one hand, or place it under my bottom, and then tilt my head to the opposite site. This creates a lovely stretch.
I would have to recommend gentle stretches that won’t put any more strain one you body, so for example to stretch your neck, just roll your head from side to side; not the whole way round.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?