I like to put my chin into my chest and reach for my ankles or toes. I feel that stretch all the way from my neck and through my back
Sit up straight on your left hand and and use your right on your head to stretch your neck to the right. Then repeat on the other side
Relaxed, long stretches will definitely work better than aggressive and short ones. Take your time and focus on your muscles.
In a seated position I sit on one hand, or place it under my bottom, and then tilt my head to the opposite site. This creates a lovely stretch.
I would have to recommend gentle stretches that won’t put any more strain one you body, so for example to stretch your neck, just roll your head from side to side; not the whole way round.
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.
- How best can I achieve success with a Stretch habit at a senior age?
- What’s a good amount of time to give to stretching in the morning?
- Have you made a 1 minute routine you repeat? Or do you change it up daily?
- Where do you feel you need to stretch the most? Does it move around from day by day?
- If you are already super flexible how do you stretch?
- How long do you stretch for (total)?
- How do you stretch and for how long?