I like to do lunges the most. I'm in marching band, so lunges are really good for my legs. I can start the day with lunges, or use them to stretch my legs after a long day of marching.
- Any suggestions about separating work and personal daily tasks? And do you have any suggestions about how to get things done at work, “leave work at work”, and not be tired when I get home?
- What exercises can I do after waking up (jumping, kicking, and stretching, etc.) in order to get rid of sleepiness? Will martial art training help?
- How do I warm up before stretching?
- What are the most important parts of the body to stretch?
- Any stretching video recommendations I could follow?
It's the neck stretch. I stretch to each side, raising my arm over my head, placing the hand on my ear and pulling, to help the stretch. Then I place both hands on the back of my head pressing the head and the hands CAREFULLY together to stretch the back of the neck. I finish off with carefully rolling my head on each side. This helps relieve tension in my neck, and is excellent if you work a lot in front of a screen.
Any stretch that allows me to elongate my back and neck. I can feel the energy flowing up and I feel like I am more empowered and in my body.
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
- What is the best stretching routine to get me relaxed at night?
- I’d like to learn longer stretches for my back.
- What is the best type of stretch for your back?
- Does anyone stretch before doing yoga? With my routines it seems pointless because they’re only intermediate and start off slow and build up to the more intense poses.
- What kind of stretches do you do?
- How to keep remembering why are you doing it, to keep wanting and being motivated?
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
- How do you stretch when you are in a chair?
- What kind of stretches do you find most helpful for someone with physical limitations?