Any stretch that allows me to elongate my back and neck. I can feel the energy flowing up and I feel like I am more empowered and in my body.
It's the neck stretch. I stretch to each side, raising my arm over my head, placing the hand on my ear and pulling, to help the stretch. Then I place both hands on the back of my head pressing the head and the hands CAREFULLY together to stretch the back of the neck. I finish off with carefully rolling my head on each side. This helps relieve tension in my neck, and is excellent if you work a lot in front of a screen.
I like to do lunges the most. I'm in marching band, so lunges are really good for my legs. I can start the day with lunges, or use them to stretch my legs after a long day of marching.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?