Any stretch that allows me to elongate my back and neck. I can feel the energy flowing up and I feel like I am more empowered and in my body.
It's the neck stretch. I stretch to each side, raising my arm over my head, placing the hand on my ear and pulling, to help the stretch. Then I place both hands on the back of my head pressing the head and the hands CAREFULLY together to stretch the back of the neck. I finish off with carefully rolling my head on each side. This helps relieve tension in my neck, and is excellent if you work a lot in front of a screen.
I like to do lunges the most. I'm in marching band, so lunges are really good for my legs. I can start the day with lunges, or use them to stretch my legs after a long day of marching.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?