Before we stretch we think about all our muscles that feel strained and sour. It makes you think about the here and now, being in our body in the current status in a specific clntext where you are.
We warm up for streching, but how do you warm up…. for warm ups? After… i have no clue! I have no clue for any of this :((( for a split, maybe a month? Ny friend did something similar. Maybe two months. 3 if youre a bit lazy. For the last question, im going to say… 30 seconds. You dont want t. overwork yourself.
Walking is a good thing to do before stretching because it warms up your muscles which helps with stretching without hurting yourself.
I don't know about splits. Google that one.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?