Before we stretch we think about all our muscles that feel strained and sour. It makes you think about the here and now, being in our body in the current status in a specific clntext where you are.
We warm up for streching, but how do you warm up…. for warm ups? After… i have no clue! I have no clue for any of this :((( for a split, maybe a month? Ny friend did something similar. Maybe two months. 3 if youre a bit lazy. For the last question, im going to say… 30 seconds. You dont want t. overwork yourself.
Walking is a good thing to do before stretching because it warms up your muscles which helps with stretching without hurting yourself.
I don't know about splits. Google that one.
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?
- What stretches can I do in the Morning to quickly loosen all my muscles?
- What motivates you to stretch even when you don’t want to get out of bed?
- Does stretching help to keep you fit?