I like to do Yoga With Adrienne and some of my favourite stretches come from her 30 Days of Yoga series. Especially the video on sun salutation. So I love serpent/sphinx pose, with a lion's breath to exhale tension. Then go slowly into downward dog. Then sphinx again, ending with child's pose. Incredible relief for your muscles.
I love doing the pigeon stretch. It really helps gets my hips open. I also like doing some sun salutations and downward dog. Just basic yoga stuff!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?