I like to do Yoga With Adrienne and some of my favourite stretches come from her 30 Days of Yoga series. Especially the video on sun salutation. So I love serpent/sphinx pose, with a lion's breath to exhale tension. Then go slowly into downward dog. Then sphinx again, ending with child's pose. Incredible relief for your muscles.
I love doing the pigeon stretch. It really helps gets my hips open. I also like doing some sun salutations and downward dog. Just basic yoga stuff!
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.
- How best can I achieve success with a Stretch habit at a senior age?
- What’s a good amount of time to give to stretching in the morning?
- Have you made a 1 minute routine you repeat? Or do you change it up daily?
- Where do you feel you need to stretch the most? Does it move around from day by day?
- If you are already super flexible how do you stretch?
- How long do you stretch for (total)?
- How do you stretch and for how long?