Sit down and place your right leg over the other and create a triangle shape with the right leg. One knee high. Place your left arm on the thigh of the right leg. Place your right arm on the ground behind you and push. Twist slowly and stay in the position while focusing on breathing. Repeat on the other side.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?