Yes. If your body has been in a resting position for so many hours, stretching it out is a good thing first thing in the morning.
I believe you should stretch for a few minutes in the morning. Your muscles need to warm up before a workout, so why shouldn’t they need a warm up before your day starts?
Lightly stretching should be fine. You wouldn't want to do a very deep stretch anytime your body is not warmed up (from activity).
Before activity, a light stretch is good… and a deeper (more thorough) stretch after.
I’d say it depends on how nimble you are. For some I’d say definitely, but myself, I need a couple of minutes to wake up, get the day going and then stretch.
I think, it is ok, because 1st – training muscals, 2d – stretching musculs. Body prefer in work. Good mood in morning, energy for all day.
Yes! I begin stretching slowly while I am still in bed. This helps warm up my muscles and allows for greater flexibility in my joints. Always remember to hydrate and listen to your body. Keep smiling!
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?