Yes. If your body has been in a resting position for so many hours, stretching it out is a good thing first thing in the morning.
I believe you should stretch for a few minutes in the morning. Your muscles need to warm up before a workout, so why shouldn’t they need a warm up before your day starts?
Lightly stretching should be fine. You wouldn't want to do a very deep stretch anytime your body is not warmed up (from activity).
Before activity, a light stretch is good… and a deeper (more thorough) stretch after.
I’d say it depends on how nimble you are. For some I’d say definitely, but myself, I need a couple of minutes to wake up, get the day going and then stretch.
I think, it is ok, because 1st – training muscals, 2d – stretching musculs. Body prefer in work. Good mood in morning, energy for all day.
Yes! I begin stretching slowly while I am still in bed. This helps warm up my muscles and allows for greater flexibility in my joints. Always remember to hydrate and listen to your body. Keep smiling!
- How can I know if I’m doing something wrong?
- Are dynamic stretches or static stretches better in the morning?
- Has stretching made a visible and feel able difference?
- Do you need to be warm before you stretch ?
- yes.why only one minute stretch is enough ?
- What are the most effective stretches you’ve found to get blood flowing and feel energized?
- Is sticking with the same routine OK?
- Where do you do your morning stretch? Do you take time out, or just do it while brushing your teeth or waiting for the coffee pot?
- what time(s) of the day is it best to stretch, and for how long?
- Do you ever find the stretches hard, what do you do if they are too hard?