Yes. If your body has been in a resting position for so many hours, stretching it out is a good thing first thing in the morning.
- What types of stretching can I do for an overstretched hamstring?
- What is your favourite healthy breakfast to eat out at a restaurant?
- I eat healthy and heavy oatmeal breakfast everyday, but it is the same breakfast every single day. Should the breakfast be varied or is it safe to continue with the oatmeal?
- Do you keep seperate lists for work and private life?
- Is it better to use traditional string floss or floss picks?
Lightly stretching should be fine. You wouldn't want to do a very deep stretch anytime your body is not warmed up (from activity).
Before activity, a light stretch is good… and a deeper (more thorough) stretch after.
I believe you should stretch for a few minutes in the morning. Your muscles need to warm up before a workout, so why shouldn’t they need a warm up before your day starts?
I think, it is ok, because 1st – training muscals, 2d – stretching musculs. Body prefer in work. Good mood in morning, energy for all day.
Yes! I begin stretching slowly while I am still in bed. This helps warm up my muscles and allows for greater flexibility in my joints. Always remember to hydrate and listen to your body. Keep smiling!
I’d say it depends on how nimble you are. For some I’d say definitely, but myself, I need a couple of minutes to wake up, get the day going and then stretch.
- What are the best (
- When do you stretch for maximum benefit?
- How do I keep with the routines on a constantly changing schedule?
- What benefits have you noticed from stretching?
- Any healthy eating habits to share?
- What are other mediation apps can I use for free?
- What are the best (& easiest) stretches to do (especially for back)?
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
- What stretches are good for neck pain?
- What is your favourite way to stretch?