Yes. If your body has been in a resting position for so many hours, stretching it out is a good thing first thing in the morning.
- Is it okay to eat oatmeal everyday? Sometimes I whip egg whites in, sometimes I add yogurt, sometimes peabutbutter and blueberries and I even make it the night before. What do you think?
- How do you move forward when the past grabs you and wants to return you to your old ways or stop growing because you don’t believe in yourself just yet?
- How does one juggle kids with meetings, Fabulous, and general life?
- I struggle with over eating my delicious breakfasts as I usually am not as hungry as I would like to be, any advice?
- I can’t seem to find something to study, or learn about once I finish my work. I want to learn, but I can’t find anything to learn about. Can anyone offer suggestions?
Lightly stretching should be fine. You wouldn't want to do a very deep stretch anytime your body is not warmed up (from activity).
Before activity, a light stretch is good… and a deeper (more thorough) stretch after.
I believe you should stretch for a few minutes in the morning. Your muscles need to warm up before a workout, so why shouldn’t they need a warm up before your day starts?
I think, it is ok, because 1st – training muscals, 2d – stretching musculs. Body prefer in work. Good mood in morning, energy for all day.
Yes! I begin stretching slowly while I am still in bed. This helps warm up my muscles and allows for greater flexibility in my joints. Always remember to hydrate and listen to your body. Keep smiling!
I’d say it depends on how nimble you are. For some I’d say definitely, but myself, I need a couple of minutes to wake up, get the day going and then stretch.
- If you have had a difficult time getting a job at some point, what techniques helped you get out of that rut?
- What are some good stretches to do in bed?
- What’s your favorite stretch?
- What stretches are the best?
- How do you prevent over stretching in a body that is hyper extensible
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- Do you find it harder to stretch first thing in the morning?
- When you stretch, do you ever do it alone as a practice in itself, or only as a part of another workout or exercise?
- Do you have any recommendations for stretches at work?
- How do you find ways to step out of your comfort zone?