I do whatever feels comfortable to me. Standard stretches I do are trying to touch my toes, leaning from side to side, checking in with my neck and shoulders, giving them a roll. Some mornings I feel a bit more eager and will try more advanced stretches and yoga.
I'm following the 10 minute stretch starter. I could only do the first 2 sets to begin with as I had not done stretching exercises for years. After only a week I'm up to the fourth set and I can feel a huge difference already.
Tina Bergetun Lien
Is there something you want to be able to do, like a yoga pose, the splits or something else.. Find what yiu want to do first and search for an app that leads the way ^^
Stretch is something that helps me to fight back pain.. Remembering this is something that motivates me not to forget to stretch before sleep. So, every time I try to skip it, I should remind myself about the back pain relief I will have if I do stretching. That really helps.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs