I do whatever feels comfortable to me. Standard stretches I do are trying to touch my toes, leaning from side to side, checking in with my neck and shoulders, giving them a roll. Some mornings I feel a bit more eager and will try more advanced stretches and yoga.
I'm following the 10 minute stretch starter. I could only do the first 2 sets to begin with as I had not done stretching exercises for years. After only a week I'm up to the fourth set and I can feel a huge difference already.
Is there something you want to be able to do, like a yoga pose, the splits or something else.. Find what yiu want to do first and search for an app that leads the way ^^
Stretch is something that helps me to fight back pain.. Remembering this is something that motivates me not to forget to stretch before sleep. So, every time I try to skip it, I should remind myself about the back pain relief I will have if I do stretching. That really helps.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.