I do whatever feels comfortable to me. Standard stretches I do are trying to touch my toes, leaning from side to side, checking in with my neck and shoulders, giving them a roll. Some mornings I feel a bit more eager and will try more advanced stretches and yoga.
I'm following the 10 minute stretch starter. I could only do the first 2 sets to begin with as I had not done stretching exercises for years. After only a week I'm up to the fourth set and I can feel a huge difference already.
Is there something you want to be able to do, like a yoga pose, the splits or something else.. Find what yiu want to do first and search for an app that leads the way ^^
Stretch is something that helps me to fight back pain.. Remembering this is something that motivates me not to forget to stretch before sleep. So, every time I try to skip it, I should remind myself about the back pain relief I will have if I do stretching. That really helps.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?