- Without the right environment and enough time in a day, how do I continue practicing a daily stretching ritual?
- How long does it take to stretch?
- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- Do I need to stretch before even short exercise sessions like the 7-minute workout?
- Whenever I wake up my body automatically stretches, so when I go to stretch there’s nothing to stretch. Is there any way to fix this problem?
Back – I like to do a spine twist … you can do it seated or standing. Also for my lower back, I love laying on my back and sqeezing my knees into my chest with my arms to stretch out.
Shoulder rolls are good to begin with.
For my back I tend to do a version of position number 5 from ballet. I like how the stretch engages my whole spine.
Kneel on ground with one leg up lean forward, but do not let your knee go over your toe.
Sit in ‘s’ shape then lay down. You can switch legs lying down or sit back up and switch.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?