Kneel on ground with one leg up lean forward, but do not let your knee go over your toe.
Sit in ‘s’ shape then lay down. You can switch legs lying down or sit back up and switch.
For my back I tend to do a version of position number 5 from ballet. I like how the stretch engages my whole spine.
Back – I like to do a spine twist … you can do it seated or standing. Also for my lower back, I love laying on my back and sqeezing my knees into my chest with my arms to stretch out.
Shoulder rolls are good to begin with.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching