I think it is ok if you think you are fulfilling yourself in the routine. But a change to routine can always help you improve. If you add meditation or reading before bed! That would ultimately better yourself and there for better your routine.
Totally! But it might get boring or insufficiently challenging after a while. Feel free to add some variation at that point. Maybe a new exercise or two just to mix it up. Listen to your body and you’ll know when to take things to the next level.
I don't see why not. Unless… 🤔🤔 no, we should switch it up from time to time for the muscles to actually put in work, not simply perform the same task 🤔 .. don't know, just a thought 🤓
Absolutely. Doing something you're comfortable and confident in while make obtaining goals easier and won't seem to be as much work if you enjoy it
Yes,but… I don't really know how to manage my time for the evening which made me stay in my bed playing random games or watching random YouTube videos… I really want to do something! But I can't seem to manage my time well enough. 🙁
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?