I think it is ok if you think you are fulfilling yourself in the routine. But a change to routine can always help you improve. If you add meditation or reading before bed! That would ultimately better yourself and there for better your routine.
Totally! But it might get boring or insufficiently challenging after a while. Feel free to add some variation at that point. Maybe a new exercise or two just to mix it up. Listen to your body and you’ll know when to take things to the next level.
I don't see why not. Unless… 🤔🤔 no, we should switch it up from time to time for the muscles to actually put in work, not simply perform the same task 🤔 .. don't know, just a thought 🤓
Absolutely. Doing something you're comfortable and confident in while make obtaining goals easier and won't seem to be as much work if you enjoy it
Yes,but… I don't really know how to manage my time for the evening which made me stay in my bed playing random games or watching random YouTube videos… I really want to do something! But I can't seem to manage my time well enough. 🙁
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching