I think it is ok if you think you are fulfilling yourself in the routine. But a change to routine can always help you improve. If you add meditation or reading before bed! That would ultimately better yourself and there for better your routine.
Totally! But it might get boring or insufficiently challenging after a while. Feel free to add some variation at that point. Maybe a new exercise or two just to mix it up. Listen to your body and you’ll know when to take things to the next level.
I don't see why not. Unless… 🤔🤔 no, we should switch it up from time to time for the muscles to actually put in work, not simply perform the same task 🤔 .. don't know, just a thought 🤓
Absolutely. Doing something you're comfortable and confident in while make obtaining goals easier and won't seem to be as much work if you enjoy it
Yes,but… I don't really know how to manage my time for the evening which made me stay in my bed playing random games or watching random YouTube videos… I really want to do something! But I can't seem to manage my time well enough. 🙁
- Do you use Youtube for your stretching exercise? If so, which stretching guide videos are your favorite?
- I’m learning the splits – stretch morning or night?
- Do you enjoy stretching?
- Any easy stretches to do?
- Do you have any techniques that have worked for you to help get the splits?
- I carry most of my tension in my jaw, neck, and shoulders. What are some good stretches to loosen me up a bit and ease all the aches and stiffness I get in these places?
- What types of stretches do you do?
- Does anyone know of a good full body stretch routine? All links welcome
- Do you have any chest & shoulder stretches you’d recommend?
- How long should you do each stretch for. Is it possible to over stretch?