You can also tilt your head all the way back and have your chin to the sky and hold it for 15-30 seconds . Hope this helps !. 🙂
To start, stand straight up, take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth, tuck your elbows in and make circles with your elbows, start small and go bigger. After 20 rotations let your elbows touch in front of you and take another 3 breaths. Now gently move your head to one shoulder and push your elbows harder to eachother when you want more stretch.
6 breaths each side will be enough.
Now stand straight up again with hands resting on the hips and rotate your head slowly clockwise for 5 rotations and counterclockwise. Try to time one rotation with 2 slow breaths.
I hope you feel a little better and good luck with your day!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?