My preference is to actively stretch before my workout (rock climbing) and to have a calm/cool-down stretch afterwards. This way my muscles/joints are warming up the movements I will make during my exercise, plus I have a chance to relax and reflect on my work afterwards with a calming stretch. Hope this helps!
Ma Ly Y.
Until now I’ve just done stretching. I think once i’ll start excercise too, I’ll do first the 10-min stretching when excercising the morning. Ortherwise I prefer to stretch after. Anyways, I do a minimum of stretching and warm up before excercise.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching