I saw a video recently from a trainer and they recommended focusing on whichever muscles are feeling the most tension that day.
My stretch will involve relaxing the tension from my back. I do this by touching my toes while releasing the tension from my right and lower back
If we look at the body, every part is unique. Each has their own unique functionality but each unique body part can't fully operate certain task, take for instance lifting up a box you need to lift with your legs, you need your back to balance yourself and you need your arms and hands to have a grip over the box. So my personal opinion you need to stretch your whole body just for in case you need to perform certain task.
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?