I saw a video recently from a trainer and they recommended focusing on whichever muscles are feeling the most tension that day.
My stretch will involve relaxing the tension from my back. I do this by touching my toes while releasing the tension from my right and lower back
If we look at the body, every part is unique. Each has their own unique functionality but each unique body part can't fully operate certain task, take for instance lifting up a box you need to lift with your legs, you need your back to balance yourself and you need your arms and hands to have a grip over the box. So my personal opinion you need to stretch your whole body just for in case you need to perform certain task.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?