I saw a video recently from a trainer and they recommended focusing on whichever muscles are feeling the most tension that day.
My stretch will involve relaxing the tension from my back. I do this by touching my toes while releasing the tension from my right and lower back
If we look at the body, every part is unique. Each has their own unique functionality but each unique body part can't fully operate certain task, take for instance lifting up a box you need to lift with your legs, you need your back to balance yourself and you need your arms and hands to have a grip over the box. So my personal opinion you need to stretch your whole body just for in case you need to perform certain task.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?