I try to use the same routine daily with my favorite app for 20 mins. Make sure it's something easy that u can do that won't discourage u from doing it again. Do it at the same time every day to from the habit. It's ok if u miss a day every once in a while, but using an app makes it easier to keep track. The app will allow u to set alarms/notifications, so u can stay on track. U could do just one easy activity that u do anyway, like walking, for 5 mins every day. The point is to FORM habits so ur brain is being REprogrammed for ur new goals. Drink lots of water too!
I vary it! I usually do what feels the best in that moment (maybe the day before I had a certain training so I need to stretch more certain muscles, or stuff like that). Plus, I think that variety is the key to keep things interesting and not boring, because if they become boring, then it's more probable that we stop doing them
Yes, I follow a workout app which keeps things fresh by doing a different set of stretches each day. I also try to choose stretches according to what muscle groups I've worked on recently
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?