When I’m sick I find I struggle to keep up with my habits so I give myself a grace day or two. Small habits like drinking water I can still manage though!
When I get sick I should try to give my body time to rest so maybe don't exercise, but stretching and my other goals still need to be a part of my day.
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?