When I get sick I should try to give my body time to rest so maybe don't exercise, but stretching and my other goals still need to be a part of my day.
- What stretches do you normally do?
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
- How do you get used to stretching? Sometimes I don’t feel like stretching in the morning and don’t keep my streak up.
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- How do you maintain a stretching routine?
When I’m sick I find I struggle to keep up with my habits so I give myself a grace day or two. Small habits like drinking water I can still manage though!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?