When I’m sick I find I struggle to keep up with my habits so I give myself a grace day or two. Small habits like drinking water I can still manage though!
When I get sick I should try to give my body time to rest so maybe don't exercise, but stretching and my other goals still need to be a part of my day.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?