I think it is better to have a routine for a set amount of time. But I think it’s good to change it on a weekly or monthly basis but not daily
Both is awesome for your body and muscles! I prefer doing different streching practise every day, without any particular order. I try to listen to my body and follow what feels good. Also following exercise plan is a good idea (if you exercise), meaning that if your exercise was focused on your legs, you're going to focus your streching to your legs.
Ma Lia Y.
I don't have any specific stretches that I do. I just stretch what my body feels I need to stretch that morning and focus on that.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?