I think it is better to have a routine for a set amount of time. But I think it’s good to change it on a weekly or monthly basis but not daily
Both is awesome for your body and muscles! I prefer doing different streching practise every day, without any particular order. I try to listen to my body and follow what feels good. Also following exercise plan is a good idea (if you exercise), meaning that if your exercise was focused on your legs, you're going to focus your streching to your legs.
Ma Lia Y.
I don't have any specific stretches that I do. I just stretch what my body feels I need to stretch that morning and focus on that.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?