It could be good for some people but in my opinion, no it is not. My recommend dation is that you stretch before your evening training. But if you would like to you could stretch after too 😊
- Are there bedtime stretches that can be done without warming up?
- If you will recommend 10 minutes stretching exercises every day, which ones would you recommend?
- Do you follow a certain set routine when doing your stretch session? From this site or another app or made up by yourself?
- What are your stretch habits?
- How do you motivate yourself to stretch instead of sleeping, and are you more flexible after a certain amount of time?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?