Start small and be mindful of the positive changes, even the very small ones. You will start associating healthy when feeling good which in itself will be a motivation to continue. When you do eat something “unhealthy”, don’t blame yourself or engage in black and white thinking. Otherwise you will start associating food as blame and give up healthy eating habits altogether.
Yes, you can start by cutting out salt from your diet, drink 1 and a half liters of water a day and use less microwave foods and or drinks, that means cook and boil everything.
Al ir al super por las compras, evita pasar por aquellos pasillos donde esta la comida chatarra. Haz listas de las cosas q necesitas , asi al llegar al super solo ve por ellas y evita otras cosas q no esten alli.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?