Start small and be mindful of the positive changes, even the very small ones. You will start associating healthy when feeling good which in itself will be a motivation to continue. When you do eat something “unhealthy”, don’t blame yourself or engage in black and white thinking. Otherwise you will start associating food as blame and give up healthy eating habits altogether.
Yes, you can start by cutting out salt from your diet, drink 1 and a half liters of water a day and use less microwave foods and or drinks, that means cook and boil everything.
Al ir al super por las compras, evita pasar por aquellos pasillos donde esta la comida chatarra. Haz listas de las cosas q necesitas , asi al llegar al super solo ve por ellas y evita otras cosas q no esten alli.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?