For the lower back: 1) when you wake up, while lying on your bed itself, lift your legs together (6 inches above the surface) and hold for a few seconds. Do this 10-15 times
2) while lying down bring your knees close to your chest while holding onto to your leg. Do this one leg at a time.
3) lie on your stomach and lift your body up using just your palms, you'll feel the pressure on your lower back.
4) stand up and lift your neck and upper body backward till you feel the pressure on your lower back.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching