For the lower back: 1) when you wake up, while lying on your bed itself, lift your legs together (6 inches above the surface) and hold for a few seconds. Do this 10-15 times
2) while lying down bring your knees close to your chest while holding onto to your leg. Do this one leg at a time.
3) lie on your stomach and lift your body up using just your palms, you'll feel the pressure on your lower back.
4) stand up and lift your neck and upper body backward till you feel the pressure on your lower back.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?