Hello I am not an expert but it is best to stretch before any exercise to prevent Injury. I would always do a stretch afterwards to maintain balance after using muscles that aren't always used.
- How do you get in the mood to stretch
- What kind of stretches do you do in the morning?
- Do you have any good exercises for stretching hip flexors? Or for stretching your back and shoulders?
- What are your stretch movements?
- Do you stretch before activity? If so, do you follow a different strategy for warm up?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?