I am lucky that my work place encourages stretching due to the physical work we do. Also in the toilets there are benches and room to move which is a handy spot.
- How you manage to complete your afternoon routine at work?
- What are the benefits of stretching?
- Any tips for “meditative” stretch!?
- What time of day do you stretch and why?
- Do push yourself out of comfort zone while stretching or is it maybe more important and effective to do it often and not pushing very hard. Or does it even work without a little discomfort?
Well personally, i dont have a job, i am still a student just now going into high school. But for some advice maybe during your break (or lunch time for me) go to a seperate place from everyone else (or form your own group of people to stretch with so its not as awkward) and stretch there. Yes, it may be awkward, but sometimes pushing through awkward situations have the best outcome for/in the future.
Whenever I refill my water bottle or go to the bathroom or whatever, I take the time to stretch my arms towards the ceiling, pull my legs up to my chest, or whatever I have a few seconds for and notice there’s tension in.
It's important to stretch out regularly at work, especially if you're working at a desk or counter job. Lay your shame by the wayside and just go for it! It's only 60 seconds, after all.
Haha, you may or may not like this answer, I go into the washroom during my break. Or, depending where you work, I find a fairly vacant spot (like parking lot, trail, park) I go there during lunch and stretch before I eat.
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?