I am lucky that my work place encourages stretching due to the physical work we do. Also in the toilets there are benches and room to move which is a handy spot.
- What is the best stretch that you have found?
- How much time shall i make each stretching 🙆♀️ position? Is 15 seconds is enough?
- When is the best time of day to do meditation? In the morning after waking up? Or at night before sleeping?
- On average, how many minutes do you like to stretch before starting your day to feel energized and awake?
- How do you motivate yourself to stretch instead of sleeping, and are you more flexible after a certain amount of time?
Well personally, i dont have a job, i am still a student just now going into high school. But for some advice maybe during your break (or lunch time for me) go to a seperate place from everyone else (or form your own group of people to stretch with so its not as awkward) and stretch there. Yes, it may be awkward, but sometimes pushing through awkward situations have the best outcome for/in the future.
Whenever I refill my water bottle or go to the bathroom or whatever, I take the time to stretch my arms towards the ceiling, pull my legs up to my chest, or whatever I have a few seconds for and notice there’s tension in.
It's important to stretch out regularly at work, especially if you're working at a desk or counter job. Lay your shame by the wayside and just go for it! It's only 60 seconds, after all.
Haha, you may or may not like this answer, I go into the washroom during my break. Or, depending where you work, I find a fairly vacant spot (like parking lot, trail, park) I go there during lunch and stretch before I eat.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?