I do a series of stretches that. I have on an old Angela Lansbury videotape -which shows you how long I have had it. It starts with neck & shoulder rolls which loosen up my back in the morning. Then a couple of shoulder shrugs & neck rolls get the kinks out. When you’re my age kinks are a big deal in the morning. Then some overhead stretches give me the feeling I am embracing the day. And when you live alone in a lockdown situation, starting the day with a sense of joy & a modicum of anticipation can mean the difference between feeling self pity or the satisfaction of accomplishing something good. Back stretches follow which listen me up & then some slow motion movements for my feet. I battle with neuropathy & this just feels so good.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?