I broke my shoulder when I was younger, and my mobility became a serious problem. Gentle stretches for myself. Take your arm and extend it fully out in front of a wall or door, and slowly move your arm all the way up the door. That's one that I use for my hurt shoulder.
I wouldn’t say any specific stretches but this always helps me if I have any aches. Just roll your shoulders until you can’t here anything or you feel comfortable. And for chest go on the ground like you would a dog and make you chest go forward and back and do this at least 30 times and then all aches away!
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?