I broke my shoulder when I was younger, and my mobility became a serious problem. Gentle stretches for myself. Take your arm and extend it fully out in front of a wall or door, and slowly move your arm all the way up the door. That's one that I use for my hurt shoulder.
I wouldn’t say any specific stretches but this always helps me if I have any aches. Just roll your shoulders until you can’t here anything or you feel comfortable. And for chest go on the ground like you would a dog and make you chest go forward and back and do this at least 30 times and then all aches away!
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?