I broke my shoulder when I was younger, and my mobility became a serious problem. Gentle stretches for myself. Take your arm and extend it fully out in front of a wall or door, and slowly move your arm all the way up the door. That's one that I use for my hurt shoulder.
I wouldn’t say any specific stretches but this always helps me if I have any aches. Just roll your shoulders until you can’t here anything or you feel comfortable. And for chest go on the ground like you would a dog and make you chest go forward and back and do this at least 30 times and then all aches away!
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?