I love child's pose, down song, cat and dog is always a nice one aswell! I like cobra pose, and butterfly give me a gooc stretch! I like to try and add and remove different one each day.
Standing side bends(30sec), standings twists(30sec), trunk circles(30sec), standing hamstring stretches(30sec), arm shoulder stretch(30sec).
If there’s anything that’s been feeling tight, it’s good to focus some time on that. Otherwise, a series of sun salutations is a great way to stretch out your whole body each morning. 🌅
I don't usually stretch but I am pretty active by walking every day at least 10000 steps. Most of days I surpass 20000 step and get close to 30000 steps per day. So even if I don't exercise as in going to the gym I still try to keep myself active and busy
the kitty one, the sea one, the one where you reach your feet, the bridge one and the one where you go over your head with one arm
I have to be completely honest, I have yet to start any stretching regimens yet? So I can't answer the question and for that I apologize.
I’m going to be completely honest with you.. I don’t really have the best method.. I would say just start from the front teeth and work your way back to the back teeth.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?